Steffen Wendzel (Project Lead)
Is a professor for information security at Worms University of Applied Sciences, Germany. From 2013-2016, he led a security research team at Fraunhofer FKIE, Bonn. He received his PhD in 2013 and his Habilitation (Dr. habil.) in 2020, both from the University of Hagen for work on network covert channels. His research focus is on covert channels, network steganography, IoT security, and smart building security. Website: www.wendzel.de
Sebastian received his PhD in Telecommunications Engineering in 2010 from Swinburne University of Technology, Australia, where he is a research fellow.
Wojciech is an Assoc. Prof. at the Warsaw University of Technology, Poland. He is head of the Bio-inspired Security Research Group (BSRG) and a researcher at the University of Hagen, Germany.
- Jörg Keller, University of Hagen
- Krzysztof Cabaj, Technical University of Warsaw
- Aleksandra Mileva, Goce Delcev University of Štip
- Bernhard Fechner, University of Hagen
- Christian Herdin, University of Rostock
- CUING (Criminal Use of Information Hiding)
- NeFiAS (Network Forensics and Anomaly Detection System)