The protocol is explicitly vulnerable against several hiding patterns so that switching protocols while explaining hiding patterns is not necessary. The protocol's structure is simple and self-explanatory and its implementation is kept at a minimum level of code lines (~1,000 LOC) to make it especially accessible for students.
- Download CCEAP: https://github.com/cdpxe/CCEAP
- Documentation: https://github.com/cdpxe/CCEAP/tree/master/documentation
- Sample Exercises: https://github.com/cdpxe/CCEAP/tree/master/sample_exercises
- S. Wendzel and W. Mazurczyk: An Educational Network Protocol for Covert Channel Analysis Using Patterns (Poster), in Proc. 23rd ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS'2016), pp. 1739-1741, 2016.
- You can also download our conference poster (PDF).